LOW START-UP COSTS - NO CREDIT CHECKS - EASY TERMS
(UPON APPROVAL AND PROPER DOWN PAYMENT)
Download Application (.pdf)
We will rent selected vehicles (retail price of $6730 & under) with the option to own. Agreement of no more than 24 months or 104 weeks. This program is for people with credit situations that cannot be financed through regular financing, people with no credit history, and is for basic transportation needs and not wants.
- must be 21 years of age (only exception is if parents are known to BMC)
- must have a valid PA driver's license and current pay stub or utility bill
- must have a valid PA insurance policy (collision & comprehensive added)
- must have 2 valid IDs (PA Driver's License, current pay stub, current utility bill)
- must live within 50 miles of BMC
- must live 1 year at current address or 1 year in same area
- must have worked for current employer for at least 1 year (less than 1 year will be determined on an individual basis)
- Vehicles available for R-II-O are cars, trucks, vans and select 4x4s
- A down payment of $500 - $1500 is required (cash, credit, debit card, or money order only)
- Weekly payments are $65 - $80 depending on price of vehicle
- Payments are made directly to BMC by cash, check, credit or debit card, money order or automatic withdrawal
- All vehicles will have installed a Web Teck Plus starter interrupt system to insure prompt payment
- If you miss a payment or have no insurance you must bring back or we will take it back
- Boyer RENT-II-OWN has not charged a late fee for back payments since its inception in 2000
- The rental agreement is a lease and as such is subject to a resideual value buy out at its conclusion - the buy out is between $400 - $800 dollars and is disclosed at contract signing - You may pay it in payments or as a lump sum
NOTE: Please read the consumer rental agreement you will be signing.
SINCE 1990 - A NAME YOU CAN TRUST!!
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- YOUR REINSTATEMENT RIGHTS: If you fail to make a renewal rental payment, you may have the right to reinstate this agreement by paying all rental payments past due, all late charges, and a reinstatement fee provided: (1) You voluntarily returned the Property to us, if requested, and (2) not more than 60 days have passed since you returned the property.
- YOUR TERMINATION RIGHT: You may terminate this Agreement at any time by returning the Property to the Owner and paying all charges due through the date of return. The Property must be returned in its present condition, fair wear and tear excepted.
- OUR TERMINATION RIGHT: We may terminate this Agreement if you default in making the rental payment by the due date set forth above or if you breach any other material term of this Agreement. If termination occurs, we shall be entitled to all rental payments and other charges due up to the date of termination as well as the reasonable expenses of repossession of the Property if you fail to return the Property immediately. In the event that this Agreement is terminated, Renter is obligated to return the Property in its present condition.
- REQUIRED INSURANCE: You agree to provide at least the following insurance coverage (“Required Insurance”) on the Property at all times during this Rental: (a) LIABILITY for bodily injury or death of others in an amount of at least $30,000 per person and $60,000 per occurrence; (b) LIABILITY for property damage to others in an amount of at least $10,000 or the minimum amount set forth in the applicable state financial responsibility law; and (c) COLLISION and COMPREHENSIVE (including fire and theft coverage) with a deductible not to exceed $500. You agree to provide the insurance at your own expense with a duly licensed insurer of your choice who is reasonably acceptable to us. This insurance may be provided through existing policies that you own or control. You also agree to name us or our assignees as loss payee and additional insured. The insurance policy must provide for at least 10 days' advance notice to us of any cancellation or other material change in coverage. At our request, you will promptly provide us with written proof of insurance. You will promptly contact us in writing if any of the insurance provider information changes. You authorize us to endorse your name on any check we receive for insurance proceeds.
NOTICE: Liability Insurance coverage for bodily injury, property damage and motor vehicle damage caused to others is not included in this Rental.
- INDEMNITY: To the fullest extent permitted by law and unless otherwise prohibited by law, you agree to indemnity and hold us harmless and our successors and assigns form all liability, claims, losses, demands, damages of all kinds, expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses, unless prohibited), fines and penalties we suffer or incur resulting from the possession, operation, condition, maintenance or use of the Property during the Rental Term.
- LOCATION OF PROPERTY: Renter warrants and agrees that it will garage said Property in its possession at Renter's residence address set forth above. In the event that the Renter moves without previously notifying Owner in writing, this Agreement is breached giving the Owner the right to immediate possession.
- MAINTENANCE: The Renter agrees to maintain the Property in good working order. Any and all maintenance or repairs to the Property must be performed by the Renter at Renter's sole expense. The Owner will not be responsible for any costs of repairs performed by Renter or at its request even though Owner retains title to the Property.
- RENTER'S RIGHTS: The Renter has the right to possess the Property only when the Renter is not in default of his or her obligations under this Agreement. The Renter has no right to sell, mortgage, pledge, encumber, transfer or dispose of the Property, whether by gift or otherwise, including a transfer by operation of law.
- OWNER'S RIGHT TO TAKE POSSESSION: The Owner and its agents, upon termination of the agreement are authorized to repossess the Property. The Owner and its agents are released and discharged from any claims or causes of action arising due to the repossession of the Property, and Renter agrees further to indemnify Owner and its agents and hold them harmless and free from all costs, expenses, and damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising directly or indirectly from or in any way related to the repossession of the Property.
- ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement may be sold, transferred and assigned by Owner without restriction. The Renter, however, has no right to assign, sub-lease, or transfer his or her rights under this Agreement.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: AMENDMENT: This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement of the Parties regarding the rental terms and other factors considered. This Agreement may not be modified, varied, altered or extended, or the agreements or conditions hereof waived, except by a writing signed by the Renter and on behalf of Owner by its duly authorized employee or agent.
- MAKE ALL PAYMENTS BY PAYMENT DUE DATE
- ALL MAINTENANCE - PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL
- ALL LICENSE RENEWALS
- ALL INSPECTIONS AND EMISSIONS TESTS
- ALL MAJOR REPAIRS AFTER BMC WARRANTY EXPIRES
- MUST KEEP INSURANCE COVERAGE AT ALL TIMES (FULL COVERAGE) WITH BMC AS LOSS PAYEE, AND ADDITIONAL INSURED
- YOU ARE RENTING THIS VEHICLE TO OWN IT AND BMC EXPECTS YOU TO RESPECT OUR COMPANY'S PART OWNERSHIP UNTIL COMPLETION OF CONTRACT
- LESSEE MAY PAYOFF VEHICLE AT ANY TIME AND TAKE FULL POSSESSION THROUGH BMC (ASK SALES PERSON FOR AN EXPLANATION OF RENT-II-OWN PAYOFF POLICY)
- ALL VEHICLES ARE INSPECTED, ROAD TESTED, PLUS LUBE OIL AND FILTERED
- AT END OF RENT-II-OWN PROGRAM, WHEN LESSEE PAYS OPTION EXERCISE PRICE, TITLE WILL BE NOTARIZED AND GIVEN TO CUSTOMER TO OBTAIN TITLE IN THEIR OWN NAME
- ALL 2WD VEHICLES HAVE A 3 MONTH, 3000 MILE POWER TRAIN WARRANTY ($100.00 DEDUCTIBLE PER OCCURRENCE)
- ALL 4WD AND AWD VEHICLES HAVE A 1 MONTH 1000 MILE POWER TRAIN WARRANTY ($100.00 DEDUCTIBLE PER OCCURRENCE)
- WARRANTY INCLUDES - ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, FRONT AND/OR REAR AXLES (CLUTCHES NOT INCLUDED)
- ALL WARRANTIES ARE COVERED EITHER AT BMC SERVICE FACILITY OR AUTHORIZED BY BMC AT ANOTHER RECOGNIZED SERVICE FACILITY
- BMC WILL NOT FIX A VEHICLE COVERED UNDER A BMC WARRANTY IF IT IS DETERMINED THAT THE CUSTOMER ABUSED SAID VEHICLE (SEE WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS)
- EARN A $50.00 CREDIT TO YOUR PAYMENT ACCOUNT WITH A CUSTOMER REFERRAL TO BMC, WHO EITHER BUYS OR RENTS-II-OWN A VEHICLE FROM A DEALER YOU CAN TRUST
- DEPOSIT MINIMUM TO HOLD A CAR IS $200.00. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, AFTER 3 DAYS, IF CUSTOMER DOES NOT TAKE POSSESSION OF VEHICLE.
- ANY CHECK THAT IS RETURNED TO BMC (NSF), LESSEE WILL BE CHARGED A $30.00 FEE AND HEREAFTER ONLY CASH, MONEY ORDER, CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD WILL BE ACCEPTED
- WE HAVE A DROP-OFF OPTION (SLOT IN FRONT DOOR) FOR PAYMENTS 24 HOURS A DAY, FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
- YOU MAY SELECT A VEHICLE AND PUT A $200.00 DEPOSIT DOWN AND WE WILL HOLD VEHICLE UNTIL COMPLETE DOWN PAYMENT IS MADE (MAXIMUM TIME 2 WEEKS). DEPOSIT IF FORFEITED TO BMC IF VEHICLE IS NOT PICKED UP WITHIN 2 WEEK PERIOD
- ALL LARGER RENT-II-OWN VEHICLES (VANS, 4X4, AWD, OR FULL SIZE PIC-UPS REQUIRE A $1000.00 TO $1500.00 DOWN PAYMENT
- A VEHICLE CAN ONLY BE TAKEN OUT OF STATE ON A PERMANENT BASIS BY COMPLETING THE CONDITIONS OF TERMS OF AGREEMENT #6 AND #11 WITH FULL DISCLOSURE, AND AT THE DISCRETION OF BMC, OR VEHICLE MUST BE PAID OFF BY RENTER IN FULL
- PLEASE READ OUR DISCLOSURE FORM FOR A FULL EXPLANATION OF DOWN PAYMENT, ALL CHARGES AND CONSUMER RENTAL AGREEMENT VEHICLE BUY OUT
- AS OF JAN. 1ST, 2007, ALL RENT-II-OWN VEHICLES HAS INSTALLED A WEB TECH PLUS STARTER INTERRUPT SYSTEM WHICH TRACKS A CUSTOMERS SCHEDULED PAYMENTS. (SEE SALES REP FOR A FULL DISCLOSURE STATEMENT).
- THESE ARE SOME OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE NOT COVERED UNDER BMC WARRANTY ($100.00 DEDUCTIBLE PER OCCURANCE)
- RADIOS, CASSETTE, CD PLAYER, DVD PLAYER
- SUN ROOFS, MOON ROOFS, SPEEDOMETERS
- AIR CONDITIONING AND CRUISE CONTROLS (30 DAYS ONLY & ONLY IF OPERATIONAL @ DELIVERY)
- EXCESSIVE OIL LEAKS (30 DAYS ONLY)
- FUEL PUMPS & CV JOINTS (FWD) (30 DAYS ONLY)
- FRONT END RACK & PINION (30 DAYS ONLY)
- ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM FAILURE TO PROPERLY MAINTAIN AND HAVE PERFORMED ANY MANUFACTURER'S RECOMMENDATIONS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CHANGING OF OIL AND FILTER, TRANSMISSION FLUID AND GENERAL LUBRICANTS. ANY LOSS COVERED BY THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY (INCLUDES ITS PARTS). PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS ARE NOT CONVERED. ANY LOSS FROM OVERHEATING AND /OR FREEZING. ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS TAKING PLACE TO A COVERED PART FROM A NON COVERED PART. ANY LOSS FROM MISUSE OR ABUSE OR CAUSED BY COLLISION, UPSET, FIRE, THEFT, EXPLOSION, VANDALISM, RIOT, ACTS OF GOD, OR UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS. ANY INDIRECT OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS INCLUDING INCONVENIENCE AND WORK TIME LOSS.
25 POINT COMPREHENSIVE VEHICLE PRE-INSPECTION
- Start Up - Listen to components
- Driven 5 miles minimum - Listen to all mechanical components
- Test all interior features (while on test drive or in shop)
- Power windows
- Power door locks
- Tilt wheel
- Cruise control
- Windshield wipers and windshield wiper
- Air conditioner - fan
- Heater, defroster - fan
- Rear window defogger
- Sun roof, moon roof - if applicable
- Radios - AM/FM
- Other miscellaneous components
- Safety Check (in shop)
- All lights
- Turn signals
- Seat belts
- Windshield, windshield wipers, windshield washer
- Lube oil & filter
- Check transmission fluid
- Check all other fluid levels - power steering, brakes
- Check belts & hoses
- Check radiator cap, antifreeze and coolant levels
- Check battery & battery terminals - test alternator
- Check for leaks
- Check tires - tread depth, cracks
- Check tire pressure (including spare)
- Check all steering components
- Check all suspension components
- Check exhaust system (including catalytic converter)
- Check drive axles(s)
- Check all brake lines & emergency brake
- Inspect fuel filter
- Check fluid levels underneath
- Inspect for rust
- Pull all wheels
- Check brake lining, rotors, wheel cylinders, drums & hoses
- Re-drive vehicle to test all things from #1 - #23 after repair and or replacement
- Send for PA emissions & inspection
* EXCLUSIVE 3 MONTH 3000 MILE LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty is underwritten by Boyer Warranty Company. Your contracted vehicle must be returned to Boyer Motor Co., for all warranty work, unless other arrangements are made. A $100.00 deductible per occurrence applies Special arrangements can only be made by CR Boyer, General Manager of Boyer Motor Co .. No other exceptions will be honored by this warranty.
* Note - All 4x4 and All Wheel Drive vehicles have a 1 month, 1000 mile power train warranty with a $100.00 deductible per occurrence.
We realize that the first 30 days is a very critical time period when Renting II Own. While it is a pre-owned vehicle, it is a new vehicle to you, our customer. Your Rent-II-Own vehicle has gone through a 25 point inspection process in our shop. The vehicle is then driven for up to 20 miles. Our first priority is to safety. 2nd, we strive for the vehicle to perform, mechanically, up to the manufacturer's specifications. The vehicle is then sent for a PA state inspection and emissions exam. Lastly, we focus on reconditioning (appearance) of the vehicle. Please note that there are over 8000 parts on every vehicle made in the world today, most of which are internal. Sometimes wear and tear is hard to detect, which is why we extend this warranty to our valued customers.
We at Boyer Motor Co. Want your decision to do business with us, to not only serve as a good transportation experience , but also to translate our values of trust, honesty and integrity. We have maintained a 95% customer satisfaction rate, in our industry, for over 18 years compared to a national average of 85%. We have achieved this because we try harder and we really do care.
In order to satisfy you, our customer, we ask that you do the following :
- Upon delivery, unless an emergency situation arises, please drive the vehicle for at least 1 week or 500 miles prior to scheduling it for warranty work. This will give you time to locate any other issues that may arise and save yourself repeated visits for repairs.
- Call us if warranty work is needed and we will set up an appointment for you. If you need temporary transportation while repairs are being made, we will provide a free loaner car (upon availability) during the first 30 days of your agreement.
- Write down the things that you would like us to address and fix. We will do our best to resolve these warranty issues.
NOTE - In the first thirty days we will fix most everything covered within our warranty (note exceptions). For the remainder of the 3 months or 3000 miles only the power train and other items described in our warranty will be covered. We ask for your cooperation during your warranty period. Together, we will work to see that your Rent-II-own vehicle is a reliable mode of transportation for longer than your 2 year agreement which allows you to first rent and then own your vehicle at its completion.
RENT-II-OWN CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must routinely check all fluids. Change oil and oil filter every 3 months of 3000 miles whichever occurs first. Every R-II-O vehicle has a new lube, oil and filter prior to delivery.
- Please do not abuse the vehicle. Taking care of a vehicle will allow the vehicle to last longer as well as reduce overall expenses of operation.
- Be truthful in the event a probelm occurs. It is possible that you may have been part of the problem: such as hitting something, scraping the bottom of the vehicle, or driving for an extended period of time without checking fluid levels.
ALL WARRANTY WORK MUST BE RETURNED TO BOYER MOTOR COMPANY FOR EVALUATION AND REPAIRS.
YOU ARE RENTING THIS VEHICLE TO OWN IT AND BMC EXPECTS YOU TO RESPECT OUR COMPANY'S PART OWNERSHIP UNTIL COMPLETION OF YOUR SIGNED RENT-II-OWN, CONSUMER RENTAL AGREEMENT.
VERY IMPORTANT - WARRANTY WORK WILL ONLY BE PERFORMED BY BMC FOR THOSE R-II-O CUSTOMERS WHOSE PAYMENTS ARE CURRENT.